Clomid to ovulate

 Dr Henry C was the one who prescribed me asprin, progesterone and clomid. He told me that there was no need to scan for eggs because the regular scanning could be very stressful. He asked me to start for three cycles without scanning.

Prof PC Wong felt that I should not take asprin and progesterone but I should be scanned. He felt that taking progesterone when you did not know if you had ovulated would be detrimental because  progesterone would prevent ovulation. 


Since I love the idea of visiting docs to find out more, I was happy to go. I went to scan my eggs on day 11... It was 14mm and on day 13, it was 19mm. All the scanning was done via transvaginal. I dreaded having the dick looking hard plastic in my vaginal. Although it would be lubricated, it was an uncomfortable experience. 

The scans indicated that Clomid was working. I googled about Clomid and read about the side effects. Some of the side effects included ovarian cancer .

 I should be ovulating soon. I was a little stressed over the need to have my eggs scanned because I dreaded asking my boss for approval.  I tried to ask Prof PC Wong to give me an afternoon timing so that I could go after work. He was so adamant about not changing the timing that I had no choice but to go along. 

At the same time, my friend asked me to take royal jelly. Since Jan was my birthday month, I purchased folic, royal jelly, vit c, vit b6, coq10, vit E, Vit A and D from GNC. I took all the bottles of vitamins for my next visit and showed Prof . He was amused and said that it was unnecessary to take all these vitamins. When I asked him to choose which one to take and which not to take, Prof says folic must take, the rest optional and DO NOT take vitamin A. Vitamin A would cause miscarriage and is also found in animal liver.

I am also still seeing Dr Tan Kian Sing TCM in Clementi.

As for my work, it is piling up like a mountain. I have three sharing sessions back to back! I just have to tell myself chill chill chill... Take it easy! Once again, of course I feel sad why my sharing sessions have to be back to back. I tell myself don't dwell on such thoughts. Just take it easy and trust God...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCM Physician Tan Siew Buoy 陈秋梅 - What is she like?

TCM Physician Tan Lee Kee of Ying Chuan Chinese Medical Hall in Jurong

The cold wind blows